Enlighten Night Photography Workshop – Canberra
Join me as we explore Enlighten Canberra. During Enlighten Canberra lights up with projections on buildings and other exciting and vibrant action!
We’ll meet outside Questacon next to the info booth for an 8pm start, we’ll check out the electronic garden and wander down to the night noodle markets and check out some of the nearby light installations.
During this workshop you will learn tips and tricks to help you take better photos at night, I will be there to help you capture Enlighten step by step.
During this 3 hour workshop you will discover;
- What settings are best for night photography
- 3 simple techniques to ensure you to get sharp images at night
- Composition tips
- How to use the different modes on your camera
- What ISO you should use and when
Plus… I will be there by your side to answer any questions you may have as we capture this unique event.
What to Bring
- Tripod is required
- Remote Release Shutter is preferred but we can work around not having one
- Spare batteries are good too (charged) – Long exposures can zapp your batteries, up to you, but you dont want a flat!
- SD of CF cards (bring a spare if you have one) – even though you may have a large card, they can fail.
- Whatever lenses you like (I would recommend a wide angle, a mid range like a 24-70mm and maybe a zoom)
- Comfy shoes and dress for the weather
When and Where
The workshop will kick of at 8pm, we’ll meet at the info booth outside Questacon.
Tickets are $97 each. This workshop is limited to just 6 people (no exceptions). I really want to make sure you get great value and get plenty of one on one time with me!