Photography Workshop – Sydney
Take control of your Camera!
Are you tired of not being able to get ‘that shot’? Stop being frustrated, or even worse, DISSAPOINTED with your photos and learn the simple tricks and techniques that will help you take photos you’re proud of.
In just 3 hours you’ll learn what you need to know to take creative control over your camera without having to read the manual! You’ll capture Sydney at sunset and you’ll learn how to take your photography to the next level.
During this 3 hour workshop I will show you how to go from taking average everday snapshots to something much more exciting. We’ll get your camera OFF Auto and you’ll be using the modes allowing you full control! (don’t worry, I will be there to help you step by step)
- How to use your camera’s modes
- Controlling exposure with Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO
- Composition techniques and tips
- Light Metering and why your camera sometimes gets it wrong
- Getting Sharp images
- About filters, release remotes, tripods, lenses and accessories
- Common mistakes photographers make (and how to make sure you don’t make them)
- plus heaps more!
What to bring
- Tripod is required
- Remote Release Shutter is preferred but we can work around not having one
- Spare batteries are good too (charged) – Long exposures can zapp your batteries, up to you, but you dont want a flat!
- SD of CF cards (bring a spare if you have one) – even though you may have a large card, they can fail.
- Whatever lenses you like (I would recommend a wide angle, a mid range like a 24-70mm and a zoom)
- Comfy shoes and dress for the weather
When and Where
This event starts at Observatory Hill Park, Millers Point in Sydney at 5:30pm and finishes at approx. 8:30pm, the workshop will go ahead even if it’s raining.
Tickets are $97 each. This workshop is limited to just 6 people (no exceptions). I really want to make sure you get great value and get plenty of one on one time with me!